Welcome to Ladysmith’s knitting and yarn shop. Located right on heritage 1st Avenue. We are open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday!
This week’s sale 30% OFF
Debbie Bliss – Roma 70% Wool, 30% – Bulky
NEW!! Thin Knits for Summer!
Spring is here and so are the new yarns. We have lovely new light weight yarns. Linen, cotton and bamboo in pretty spring colours. Pick up a simple shell project and knit yourself something nice for summer. We now carry a range of colours from Ba-a-ad Ass. Come in and check out the fantastic hand dyed silk merino blend
Additionally, we carry beautiful, handmade Harusame Designer bags. These bags have been very popular with the tourists that visit our store. We are also pleased to have a variety of baby and children’s sweaters already knit up in case you are in need of one as a gift.
We have a selection of the following yarns. Please come in and look at our sale table. We have new offerings every two weeks.
(Note: local hand spun wool not included in sale products.)
- Eurobaby Maypole DK. Perfect for children’s wear.
- Malabrigo in Rios, Worsted, Sock and Rasta – several colours
- Juniper Moon Cumulus…a lovely soft bulky 94% cotton 6% nylon
- Sublime Baby Cashmere and Baby Merino Silk
- Nako Spaghetti..for those yummy scarves and cowls. Fast to knit up.
We are so excited here at Main Street Yarn! New offerings arriving weekly.
- Nako ombre..Have fun with these striking yarns in three colours.
- Lykke Driftwood knitting needles. This wood interchangeable circular needle set has sizes US 4 (3.5 mm) all the way up to US 17 (12 mm) and come in a compact carrying/storage case. Drop in for a visit and look at all of the new products we have. See you soon.
Paton’s Beehive baby chunky and Canadiana are now available here.
Please get in touch with any questions or ordering needs!