Welcome to Ladysmith’s knitting and yarn shop. Located right on heritage 1st Avenue. We are open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday!
NEW!! Exclusive to Main Street Yarn: Ceramic Yarn Bowls
Handcrafted exclusively for Main Street Yarn, ceramic yarn bowls. Made in BC on Pender Island by WW Creations. Limited edition. These beautiful yarn bowls have been so successful that we got some made! In addition to a wonderful selection of yarns and yarn craft accessories, Main Street Yarn is a great source of handcrafted gifts.
Additionally, we carry beautiful, handmade Harusame Designer bags. These bags have been very popular with the tourists that visit our store. We have just received a new shipment.
We are pleased to be offering our popular classes once again this fall. Be sure to check them out at the above link.
We have a selection of the following yarns. Please come in and look at our sale table. We have new offerings every two weeks. This week, 30% off Sirdar CLICK with Wool
(Note: local hand spun wool not included in sale products.)
- Good Earth’s Cotton/Linen Blend – 4 colours
- Malabrigo in Rios, Worsted, Sock and Rasta – many colours
- Mirasol – sulka legato, perfect for shawls
- Sublime Baby Cashmere and Baby Merino Silk
- Earth Collection Superfine Alpaca
We are so excited here at Main Street Yarn! New yarn is arriving weekly.
- Juniper Moon Farm – Cumulus (94% cotton, 6% nylon) is so yummy it feels like butter slipping through your fingers when you touch it!!
- Euro Baby – Maypole DK and Knitting Fever – Painted Mist are so colourful I can’t wait to use them in my next project with these beautiful new Lykke Driftwood knitting needles. This wood interchangeable circular needle set has sizes US 4 (3.5 mm) all the way up to US 17 (12 mm) and come in a compact carrying/storage case. Drop in for a visit and too look at all of the new products we have. See you soon.
Paton’s Beehive baby chunky and Canadiana are now available here.
Please get in touch with any questions or ordering needs!