Welcome to Ladysmith’s knitting and yarn shop. Located right on heritage 1st Avenue, we are open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday!
In addition to a wonderful selection of yarns and yarn craft accessories, Main Street Yarn is a great source of hand crafted gifts. Additionally, we carry beautiful, handmade Bolga baskets that are brought in, Fair Trade, from skilled basket weavers in Africa!
We have a selection of the following yarns. Please come in and look at our sale table as well. Local bead artist Jeanne Smith has created practical yet decorative stitch markers for crochet and knitted projects!
(Note: local hand spun wool not included in sale products.)
- Good Earth’s Cotton/Linen Blend – 4 colours
- Malabrigo in Rios, Worsted, Sock and Rasta – many colours
- Egyptian Cotton – 4 colours
- Sublime Baby Cashmere and Baby Merino Silk
- Earth Collection Superfine Alpaca
Malabrigo Aquarella – 1 colour
Nova Plus Woolpaca – 3 colours
Please get in touch with any questions or ordering needs!