Welcome to Ladysmith’s knitting and yarn shop. Located right on heritage 1st Avenue. We are open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday!
Handcrafted exclusively for Main Street Yarn, ceramic yarn bowls. Made in BC on Pender Island by WW Creations. Limited edition.
In addition to a wonderful selection of yarns and yarn craft accessories, Main Street Yarn is a great source of handcrafted gifts.
Additionally, we carry beautiful, handmade Harusame Designer bags. These bags have been very popular with the tourists that visit our store. We have just received a new shipment.
We are pleased to introduce Willina Collins and Lynn Nightingale to our teaching staff. If you haven’t been in for a bit come on in and check out the projects they will be offering instruction in.
We have a selection of the following yarns. Please come in and look at our sale table. We have new offerings every two weeks. This week, 30% off Diamond Luxury Pure Donegal Tweed 100% wool.
(Note: local hand spun wool not included in sale products.)
- Good Earth’s Cotton/Linen Blend – 4 colours
- Malabrigo in Rios, Worsted, Sock and Rasta – many colours
- Mirasol – sulka legato, perfect for shawls
- Sublime Baby Cashmere and Baby Merino Silk
- Earth Collection Superfine Alpaca
New yarn!! DROPS
- Karisma – a superwash treated wool classic
- Baby Alpaca Silk – a wonderful mix of Baby Alpaca and Mulberry Silk
- Big Merino – a superwash treated extra fine Merino wool
- Big Delight Print – an exciting and feltable wool yarn
New yarn! Joma…we are trying their lovely superwash merino multi-coloured yarn, dyed in Victoria.
Paton’s Beehive baby chunky and Canadiana are now available here.
Please get in touch with any questions or ordering needs!